Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Inspirational Start !

I never thought the Rich would help the needy and show any sort of kindness.Rich whom I have come across in my native city were always those with a damn care attitude , not only to the poor but to the society in general Rich have always tried to show their power,arrogance and what not.
Today it was different.. The girl who had traveled in my bus was an exception to the so called arrogant rich.I had always thought that those who had struggled atleast once in their life would have the nature to help others as they would have been in the same situation atleast once before. A girl who could not see got into the bus , there was no place to sit and she was struggling to stand, she could not stand firmly because of our great bangalore road bumps.Our Rich girl immediately got up , made her sit , got her the tickets and also gave some consoling words to her to give an inspiration start to her day.

It's a general saying that "Charity begins at home". I differ , not only charity but any act of kindness,generosity,help everything should begin at home.There is no use in doing charity outside when we are not willing to take care of our parents.There are so many Indians who have settled in USA who show a damn care attitude towards their parents.

Kudos to the "Rich Girl with Kindness" for making an inspirational start to my day!

Labels: